Friday, September 11, 2009

Economies of Scale

My supervisor taunted me with a raise back in late may. 8.5 to 9.5 that's an extra 200 dollars a month, which would help.

All this week he told me, dont worry, it will be reflected in this check. I opened the check. Pay Rate. 8.50. This is what it adds up to: 1061 per month.

460- rent
20 -utilities
120 -gas
45- phone
80-credit card
45- car insurance
75-food
100-random (car light bulb, toiletries ect)

comes up to : $945.
Leaving about $116.

My Debt: $3500 (school, overdraft, ect)


As a side note- Total i Leech from society:
Hospital costs: 0
Student loans, fed aid ect. :0

Do the math alipac.

2 comments:

  1. How does the term economies of scale apply to the post?

    To my understanding of it, it doesn't make any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda a play on my part. def i have is "cost advatages a business obtains due to an expansion". I got "expanded" myself by getting a college degree.

    plenty of cost advantages there

    ReplyDelete